The top 5 advantages of private childbirth education classes.
I love teaching group classes, the conversations that come from it are fantastic but there is something about private classes that make them really special.
The top 5 advantages to doing private, in home classes.
1. Times are completely based on your schedule. There is no need to try to make your schedule around someone else's schedule. Do you work odd hours or shift work? We can even make a weekday class happen just for you.
2. You can stay in your most comfortable clothes since you aren't ever leaving the house! You are in the comfort of your own living room, in your comfiest clothes, it's a nice comfortable way to learn.
3. The course itself is adjusted to your needs. Before the date of your course, I will send you a quick questionnaire about your preferences, plans and previous knowledge. If you've been a nanny for an infant, you likely won't want to spend a huge chunk of the class on how to care for a newborn.
4. You don't have to get a babysitter for any older children. Classes like the Birthing after a Cesarean workshop or the Comfort Measures workshop are often taken by parents who are hoping for a different birthing experience than they had last time. Having it at home means you don't have to find care for your older child.
5. You don't have to worry about being judged. In group classes I have had people ask me questions after the class because they feared judgment if their choices aren't the same as most people.
Group classes are wonderful and have their own advantages but private classes have many advantages for busy families or couples who work odd hours.
Book your class today for your personalized experience.